Port forwarding is one of the crucial stages on the long route of cargo. The intra-port forwarding service includes the activities related to the preparation and subsequent cargo dispatch, as well as the preparation, registration, and receipt of transport and shipping documentation.
The most important tasks we will help you to solve:
- choice of the best-fit terminal for cargo handling;
- tracking of cargo arrival to the port;
- carrying out of advance settlements with container lines and agents for possible extra expenses for cargo handling in the port;
- endorsement and obtaining of permits for handling and storage of dangerous and outsize cargoes in the port with minimization of deadlines for registration of all necessary intra-port documentation;
- carrying out the necessary intra-terminal operations with the cargo (inspection, weighing, etc.) both at the request of the controlling bodies and at the request of the customer;
- arrangement of immediate cargo export from the port after completion of the customs clearance process.
Thanks to the extensive agents’ network in all major ports of the world, we offer the port forwarding service under the total control of our freight forwarders almost in any country.