All of us, even those who have never been engaged in foreign economic activity, have heard much about problems connected with customs registration of cargoes. Most of the issues arise when it comes to registration of the necessary documents for customs clearance, as each country has its own regulations, and they can vary a lot for different categories of goods even within one country. If you are ignorant of the regulations or do not comply with them, you will face at least a fine or at most confiscation of your cargo. To avoid this, it is better to entrust the process of customs clearance to professionals.
We offer you a full range of customs services which includes:
- consultations on the issues of customs clearance of goods;
- cost calculation of the customs payments and estimating of expenditures;
- registration of all types of customs declarations;
- cargo release in any regimes: import, export, transit;
- registration and completion of all necessary documents (CMR, TIR Carnet, etc.);
- arrangement of obtaining approval documents, certificates, as well as other documents which are required for successful going through customs formalities;
- if necessary, protection of the client's interests in the state bodies.
Turning to our customs and brokerage services, you will get a number of advantages that simplify significantly the customs formalities procedure. We can guarantee this relying on our own rich experience and professionalism of all our brokers.
Entrusting your cargo to us, you will get:
- appropriate prices for brokerage services; due to flexible price policy, we offer each client the most convenient and advantageous terms of cooperation;
- attention to details that will eventually minimize possible problems on customs border, will save your time, nerves, and money.